All Grown Up

Friday, August 25, 2006

Camping with the Girls....









OK so this past weekend, Ania, Kaitlyn and I decided to go camping...ALONE...no boys allowed weekend... When we first got there we were a little skecthed out of the place, but I made them give it a chance...ended up being a very nice place actually..we went to Rhode Island :) So anywho, it took us all of TWO HOURS to assemble the tent!! We got some nice pics in the process and thats probably why it took so long, but whatever... Finally we went into Connecticut to get food and "drinks" if you know what i mean... We had a great time that night..

This would be the "fire dance". The funny thing is, I wasnt even dancing..i was moving the wood around and being retarded bout it...oh well i thought this one was pretty funny...There are tons of other pictures from this weekend, but Dad has my computer so I cant upload my camera :(

So the second night we were there...it rained very badly!!! we ended up sleeping in the car..it was horrible, but i guess thats the whole camping experience... OK so that was my trip to RI...many adventures into one weekend..Oh yea i got to see Nikki too, but those pics are n/a right this second...maybe tomorrow :)

ok here is one last picture to make you smile :)

1 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, Blogger Dani said...

I am lovin the fire dance! ha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home