All Grown Up

Friday, July 27, 2007

Ruby








Here is my newest addition to the family, Ruby. She is so precious!!! I rescued her from this man off the street yesterday. He told me he had FIVE pitbulls at home and they "loved her". I was like Yea, they would love to eat her for dinner! So at first Gregg said no, we already had two dogs it would be too much to handle.. But once we left and I starting crying, he turned the car back around and got her for me :) The guy changed his mind and said he did want money.. which we didnt have at the time, so we gave him a ride, which might i add was a ride from hell!
But its ok, I have her now and she has a happy home :) Max and Jackson are so curious about her. Max is actually cleaning her and protectin her from Jackson.. he is a little too playful for her right now..

3 Comments:

At 6:15 AM, Blogger A member of the Ross Clan said...

love the cat....and it's about time you added something to your blog!!!!

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Dani said...

very cute...but I want to hear more about this guy...he sounds creepy...

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger TJ said...

by the way.....RUBY IS PSYCHOTIC!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home